These are just some of the screenshots from a graphical interface for CERSe.
Some images may be larger than your browser, you may need to scroll around some.
- A fuzzy, reduced image (b/c it was huge) of CERSe running with lots of other CERSe tools
- Top level algorithm window
- Loading main algorithm design
- Main algorithm design window
- Window opened to view/edit module source code
- Specifying some algorithm parameters
- A latitude / longitude selector
- Datasets selected to process
- Specifying dataset search properties for a relational database
- Selecting which of the found datasets to add to the processing set
- Output from algorithm running in parallel on a Beowulf cluster - image is being written to disk and
displayed to screen (not shown here)